Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quality Hill Bridal show @ Grant Humphreys Mansion

WOW! is all I can say, what a wonderful event this was. I have not done to many bridal shows, for the simple reason you have to be careful, as a small business owner you have to be careful where your $$ goes and this was well worth every cent the BIG shows are not for me, I like the smaller ones, this way you can spend more time with the brides coming through.
I wanted to point our a couple key vendors I had the pleasure of meeting:
Blue Bridal Couture beautiful gowns.
Andrea Flanagan photography she does beautiful work and the nicest gal you will ever meet
Intricate icings all I can say about her cakes is WOW, you must taste these they are to die for.
Biscuits and Berries catering, great food, very nice staff
Ampersand- beautiful stationery

You can view all of the other vendors at this event at
Quality Hill Bridal Show

I recently did a tasting at Villa Parker and was inspired by Cori Cook floral design she had a beautiful table setup with yellow, white and damask it was simply beautiful, I told her that was my next project, I made these for today's show.



I also wanted to thank Adrienne of Moving Moments, she came and helped me out today, what a great gal, so glad she came into my life. She did one heck of a selling job for me, you would have thought she worked for the company for years, the way she spoke to the brides about The Papery Willow.

In closing a very good day, now I need to start contacting my future clients had some good hits today. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Love Damask & that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it, never thought I would until a florest friend had this combo. If you can believe it my kitchen is now these colors (LOL)

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy