Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Five Leaves Coffee House

I ventured out to a quaint little coffee shop today, it is located in Englewood called Five Leaves.  This is a family owned business which makes it even better, I try as much as I can to support our locals. I wish I lived closer I would probably be there a couple times a week if not more. I met with the owners Rebekah and Todd, what a great couple. I went there in hopes of finding another networking place and of course so I could support them as well, they were very happy to help in any way. I hope to be having some networking groups there.

If you are in the neighborhood or if you just want to take a drive this is a must see.



Five Leaves is a family owned small business located in the Historic Huron House in Englewood, Colorado. We pride ourselves on quality, local products and a family atmosphere.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy