Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bride's choice awards 2010 winner

I was surprised to see this in my inbox.

 The Papery Willow was chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2010. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.
The Bride’s Choice Awards™ are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through extensive surveys and reviews, which means your past clients have spoken on our behalf and selected you to receive this honor.

With that being said it has been a very busy year already, I am embracing my new found role of being self-employeed and have been working very hard. I have been booking shows, networking and putting myself out there.
I also started a group The Wedding Connectors who has partnered with 5280 Weddings and we have been very successful, we have gotten such great feedback, we are setting new standards for the wedding industry.
Our vision is to connect, build and grow relationships with other professionals in the wedding industry. The Wedding Connectors takes pride in the philosophy of "paying it forward" we believe if you create your business in the mindset of helping others grow theirs, yours will only thrive more.

I have many great things planned, you will not want to miss it, so keep coming back...

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy