Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first month

I can't believe it is February already. I am now taking time to look back at this last month, since getting laid off I went through many emotions, I knew it was a sign that I had bigger things planned for my future. I cannot believe this journey I have had, I have met some amazing people since starting The Wedding Connectors and have realized that my bigger plan was to help others with their business. I never dreamed it would be this successful in such a short time. Every day I am faced with new challenges, pressures and obstacles to overcome, and the craziest thing is.. I LOVE IT! I love being pushed to the limit... I feel as though now I have people counting on me and that keeps me going 110% strong. I know work full time with two of my businesses, it feels good to actually say I am self employed, it is really hard work and I find myself working very long hours, but it is worth it. I am fortunate to have a very understanding family who puts up with me working allot, but I am glad that I am here for them just a couple steps away.

Follow me on my blog as I begin this wonderful journey, I have learned so much in this past month and cannot wait to learn more.

Thank you everyone for your support, I am blessed with great people in my life...

I also had the privilege of meeting with Kristi Crosson of
Kristi Crosson Photography last week, she did some beautiful work with my product, I also had a new picture taken of me, what do you think? enjoy some of the pictures she took.

until next time have a happy week

2 comments:

  1. I still love the pictures of you! I think you look amazing! You are such a wonderful person, fantastic business woman, and I am glad to be able to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top damask print set...reminds me of my wedding and I just totally love anything damask!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy