Hello beautiful brides, Harry and Sally have some great tips to share with you
Tips for your Thank you notes
• Send them as quickly as possible, it is easier to do it as your gifts come in, this way you are not overwhelmed all at once.
• Make sure you make specific reference to the gift (thank you for the towel set, it will go perfect in our powder room.)
• Always send notes to the hostess after a party that was in your honor
• Remember the vendors that helped make your day special, it means a lot. (this is optional)
• Keep the notes personal, hand write them, this lets your guests know you care and are truly thankful
• When addressing your thank you notes they should be addressed to the person who signed the card.
Six months ahead
Take time to choose your invitations, remember the invitation you send your guests is the first unveiling of how your special day will be.
Four to six months ahead
Order your wedding invitations, make sure to order all your other stationery needs, ex: thank you cards, announcements, reception cards this way you will not have to worry about them when the wedding date gets closer.
Six weeks ahead
To make sure you have the right postage always go to the post office with the completely assembled invitation, remember square invitations require a higher postage. If you are sending international send your invitations eight weeks prior.
Day of the wedding
Mail announcements to friends or family who were not invited to the wedding, have a friend do this for you, of course we do not want you to have to worry about it on your special day so make sure you delegate in advance.
The Papery Willow would like to congratulate you on your special day and the beginning of your new life as Husband and Wife-enjoy your day