Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here we go

Alot has been going on. I recently decided to leave The Paper Maven and do my own thing again. Although my last year with The Paper Maven has been an experience and I have learned alot and met some great people, it was time for me to move on.I have great things in my future and goals that I want to meet. Don’t be surprised if someday you see The Papery Willow studio, that is next on my list.

I recently became a partner at the Villa Parker if you plan on having any kind of an event you must check this place out, it is beautiful.

I want to thank everyone for all of your support over the years as I have changed my path with my company many times and have gone through maybe a name or two. I would like to introduce The Papery Willow


I am excited with this new chapter in my life and feel that what I have gone through in the past is only making me stronger.

I also want to thank an old friend, we were best friends in junior high and because of facebook we were reunited. I called her the last minute needing some ad work done and by the close of business on that same day she created two beautiful ads for me. Again thank you Anne Marie of Amgraphix you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy