Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

Ok so I have posted Christmas and Thanksgiving stuff, I guess it is better late then never that I finally post some Halloween stuff.

This is a cute little treat bag that can carry candy or your baked goods.



I also made a cute little tag, you can put this on a card or a bigger goodie bag.




Any of our creations can be modified for any event, if you like one of our ideas just send us an email and tell us what you are planning.

SNOW DAY

I love the snow, today I actually stayed in and watched the snow fall, I have been making lots of good treats I can't wait to show.








Kayla made Halloween cupcakes, and of course I had to take pictures. She asked me why I always take pictures? I told her she should be use to it by now, I mean I have been taking them for 17 yrs, but when she has her own kids she will understand why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy