Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Business cards

If you know me, you will know that I can't do anything normal :) Since my new adventure with my business and new look I can't just hand out a normal business card I have to make it better, I think it is good to leave an impression when handing out your cards, whether you are at a networking event or a show, take that extra step to jazz up the way you present your business card.

I made a card about 3 1/8 x 5 1/8 and stamped "thank you" on a oval punch out and inked the edges. I then stamped a tree on the front with versamark, this creates a  watermark on the paper for tone on tone.






I put my business card on the inside with clear photo corner, then put each one in a glassine envelope, and there you go, what a great way to make a first impression.




I got the glassine envelopes at Envelopperinc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy