Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Clip Board

Tricia Turpenoff of Tricia Turpenoff Portrait came to me with an idea, she wanted to give a clients a little something when they walked away, she did not want to give them the typical envelope for their paperwork but instead she thought of a clip board, she wanted me to design something that would reflect her style and colors. She likes the distressed look so when I found these papers I knew it was it. The line is from BoBunny the Mama-Razzi line.
We also did matching thank you cards, I will post that soon.


This is the back of the clip board, she has some cute stickers that I used with her information on it, what a great way to market.
This is just a sample of what we can do for our small business owners, it is so important to brand yourself and what better way then with handmade. Think of us the next time you need:

  • thank you cards

  • goodie bags

  • thank you gifts
the list goes on, just ask us and we will be happy to come up with something that is customized for you, get ready to brand your business

2 comments:

  1. Babbs .. You are the best! I love how you have captured the true personality of the studio with the clipboard and thank you cards! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
    Tricia Turpenoff

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy