Sunday, November 1, 2009

A rockin Halloween party

Friday I had the pleasure of enjoying a Halloween party with the girls, it was held at Cherokee Ranch  in Castle Rock. we had such a great time. This place is beautiful, as you drive up a dirt road filled with trees and wild life you already begin to get the feel of this magical place, if you are having a event or wedding this is a must place to go visit, you will not be dissappointed.


 They had a live band Mid-life crisis who totally rocked the house, this is the second time I have seen this band and they are a must see or if you are having a party you must hire them. There was a dance floor full of people at all times and I think I must have burned a million calories that night.

Pictures to come of me and the girls having a great time.



1 comment:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy