Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cards for a Cause

I am very excited to about this project, we will be carrying Cards for a Cause. This is the first of several to come. Now when you purchase one of these cards not only will you make the person you are sending it to feel special because you sent them a hand-made card, but you will also be helping to contribute for a cause.
Each card is $5.00 and 50% of that will go towards cancer research.

My Mother, and Step-Mother survived cancer, my aunt Bunny did not, she passed away when I was a young girl, I think about me, will I get it? will my daughters get it? these cards are my way of giving back.

We will also be carrying a line of cards for your furry friends, each card will be inspired by our family pets, be on the look out for those to come soon. There are so many animals that are abused everyday, these are animals without a voice, lets be their voice and help make a difference.

I would also like to hear from you, do you have a fundraiser? let The Papery Willow help you, we can create a specific card or gift for you and your cause.

Lets make a difference










1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic babs, cheers to you on this new venture - a great way to give back too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy