Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My new finds

So today I wondered in to a cute little Floral shop, ok I knew it was there already I know the ladies that work there, well to my surprise I found some great finds, oh I bet you want to know where It was?
Amore Fiori located in the Stapleton area 7353 E 29th Ave. Denver 80238.
To my surprise they had more than just beautiful Flowers they had some amazing gifts. Well if you know me, you know that I love bags and I love paper, check out what I got.

 The notebook is almost to pretty to write in, but I am sure I will fill the pages up quite easy. The below bag is adorable it is about the size of 14x16. I think I am going to use it as my everyday bag, my ipad fits, notepad, pen and some of my work stuff I use.

So I urge you to check this place out it is adorable and best of all it is locally owned and it is always best if you can support our locals.
Until next time have a happy day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy