Monday, May 31, 2010

Some catch up

We had a blog contest and announced the winner, I wanted to share a little bit about her. She does amazing work.

Nicole Nichols Photography
"Documenting your wedding day in a Funky, Fun, Fine Art Way!"

720-470-9849 cell



I have been shooting portraits and special events (including 100 weddings) full time for over 6 years now. I also have a passion for fine art photography, and participate in a few gallery shows around the US every year. Also, as a recent bride myself, I truly love shooting weddings and photograph each one with the care as if it was my own. I form great relationships with each of my clients and often also provide everything from their boudoir to maternity and family portrait sessions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy